1. The competition is open to all customers except LEROY MERLIN South Africa employees, including business partners and associates (hereinafter referred to as “The Organisers”).
2. The competition will run on the dates mentioned below:
• 1 November - 3 November 2019
• 9 November - 10 November 2019
• 16 November - 17 November 2019
• 23 November - 24 November 2019
• 30 November - 1 December 2019
3. Customers are required to search for the hidden product online or in-store and spend a minimum of R100 on the day of the hunt to qualify.
4. Each participating product will be marked with an identification sticker online and in-store.
5. There are 10 units of each product to be won per day in each store and 10 to be won each day online.
6. In-store each hidden product must be presented at the till for confirmation.
7. Online customers need to take a screenshot of the hidden product page and email the screenshot as well as their order number to [email protected]za
8. Online winners will be notified via email of their winnings.
9. Only the first 10 customers to send their emails will win provided they meet all the entry requirements.
10. Online winners will have the hidden products delivered with the product they purchased on the day of the hunt.
11. Each hidden product must have the correct sticker on it when presented at the till.
12. Products with no sticker will be disqualified and placed back on the shelf.
13. Products with the wrong sticker will be disqualified and placed back on the shelf.
14. Hidden products may not be exchanged for cash, vouchers or other products.
15. Only one hidden product may be won per purchase/customer per day.
16. Winners will use the prizes at their own risk. LEROY MERLIN South Africa and its agents will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize.
17. LEROY MERLIN South Africa and its agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances out of their control should arise.
18. LEROY MERLIN South Africa and its agents reserve the right to photograph and publish the winners’ names in any printed media or any other relevant media upon the winners being consulted and agree to the above.
19. By entering the competition you automatically opt-in to receive future communication from LEROY MERLIN South Africa.
20. Should any of the winners be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she may be automatically disqualified.
21. The Organiser and its agents shall not be liable for any damage caused to prizes as a result of delivery or dispatch, nor shall they be responsible for any malfunctions or breakages of any prize, once delivery has been taken thereof. LEROY MERLIN South Africa shall further not be held responsible for any accident, injury, harm or loss due to the acceptance, possession, ownership or use of the prize without limitation and an indemnified from any claims that may arise from any participants or winners of this competition or their replacements.
22. Any expense/s which may result from the possession of and/or use of the prize/s is the sole responsibility of the winner.
23. Entry into the competition implies acceptance of the above.