Leroy Merlin Competition Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Leroy Merlin Which Lexman Bulb COMPETITION, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
- This competition is limited to residents of South Africa. In addition, the following people are not be eligible to participate in this competition:
- Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of Leroy Merlin suppliers of the goods and services in connection with Competition and organisers of the Competition.
- People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 1.1 above.
- Persons under the age of 18 years.
- The competition will start on 03nd May 2018 and end on 07th May 2018. No entries received after 07th May 2018 will be considered.
- To participate in this competition, entrants must submit their answers relating to the Leroy Merlin Which Lexman Bulb Competition in the comments section of the Leroy Merlin Facebook or Instagram page.
- The winner/s will be selected at random by way of a draw conducted by The Promoter on 08th May 2018.
- The prize is the tool that is selected for each campaign.
- How to claim your prize:
- At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will be contacted via Facebook to ask for their contact details and then receive a telephone call from a representative of The Promoter at which point he/she will be required to provide a copy of his/her ID to the The Promoter’s representative. At the time of the telephone call, the potential prize winner may also be required to answer questions regarding his/her eligibility. The potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to The Promoter. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited.
- Eligible winners will have their prizes delivered to them by a representative of The Promoter and/or a partner agency of Leroy Merlin based on the information they will have shared via the above mentioned telephonic conversation.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- By entering this competition you authorise The Promoter, to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication by emailing [email protected].
- The winner or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants will at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.
- For further information or enquiries please email our consumer services at [email protected] or call us on 011 493 5171