TERMS AND CONDITIONS: LEROY MERLIN Fourways store opening Voucher Competition
Adeo South Africa (Pty) Ltd, trading as LEROY MERLIN, is running the LEROY MERLIN Fourways Opening Voucher Competition (the “Competition”) where 3 customers stand a chance of winning a share of R50000 (fifty thousand Rand) LEROY MERLIN vouchers.
All participants during the duration of the Competition agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Competition is open from 26 March 2021 09h00 (the “Start Date”) to 6 April 2021 23h59 (the “End Date”).
2. The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of LEROY MERLIN.
3. Three (3) lucky entrants stand a chance of winning a share of R50000 (fifty thousand Rand) in LEROY MERLIN vouchers. The vouchers will be split between 3 (three) entrants and will be shared as follows: 1st prize voucher will be R30000, 2nd prize voucher will be R15000, and 3rd prize voucher will be R5000.
4. The purchase of a product of R500 or more in store during the Competition period entitles a participant to enter the Competition.
5. Only entries received during the Competition period as stipulated in clause 1 above will qualify as potential winners.
6. The Competition is only open to natural persons, at least 18 years and older.
7. Employees, directors and agents of LEROY MERLIN, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the sponsoring, devising, production, management or marketing of this Competition are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
8. Participants must reside in South Africa and be in possession of a valid South African identity document or permanent residence permit or temporary residence permit valid for a period exceeding 3 (three) months for the Republic of South Africa and valid at the End Date.
9. No person may enter the Competition on behalf of a third party. All entries must be made personally by a participant.
10. By entering the competition you automatically opt-in to receive future communication from LEROY MERLIN.
11. The purchase of a product during the Competition period is not an automatic entry into the Competition.
12. In order to stand a chance of winning in the Competition, qualifying entrants must -
12.1. Sign up to become a member of the LEROY MERLIN loyalty program;
12.2. Make a purchase of R500 or more at LEROY MERLIN Fourways during the Competition period;
12.3. SMS “FOURWAYS” to 33878 to enter the Competition. (SMS charged at R1,50. T&Cs apply)
12.4. Qualifying entrants will receive an entry link. They must follow the on-screen prompts and complete the requested information to provide, amongst others, the qualifying participant’s name, surname, loyalty card number, and a photo of valid till slip as proof of purchase;
12.5. Qualifying entrants will then receive confirmation that the Competition has been successfully entered.
13. Participants are allowed to enter as many times as they like, however, only 1 (one) entry per purchase of R500 or more is allowed.
14. There is no additional charge for participating in the Competition apart from the standard data costs and SMS of R1,50 for the SMS entry, as explained in clause 12.3 above. Standard data costs apply as per the user’s Service Provider and existing price plan for data usage.
15. The competition excludes online purchases.
16. LEROY MERLIN shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the winners for entering the Competition or in claiming any prizes, where applicable.
17. LEROY MERLIN is not liable for failure of any technical elements relating to the Competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. Responsibility is therefore not accepted for entries that are lost, corrupted or delayed as a result of any network, hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
18. Data transfer speeds are not guaranteed and are dependent on network availability and utilisation.
19. The winners will be randomly selected after the End Date from all eligible entries who meet all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. One winner will be drawn for each prize. The verified winners will be notified on or after the 7TH April 2021 after he / she has been selected and verified as a winner.
20. An independent auditor will be appointed to do the random draw of the winners.
21. All the information provided or related to this Competition shall be managed, captured and approved by LEROY MERLIN.
22. LEROY MERLIN will share personal details of the respective winners, such as name and contact number with a LEROY MERLIN approved third party agency, The Ultimate Brand Experience, who will notify the respective winners that they have won in the Competition, and you hereby agree to such disclosure as is necessary to fulfil the prize.
23. LEROY MERLIN and / or The Ultimate Brand Experience will use reasonable effort to contact the winners telephonically on the contact details provided by the participants.
24. LEROY MERLIN and / or The Ultimate Brand Experience shall attempt to contact the winners for a period of 2 (two) normal working weekdays after their names have been drawn and verified as winners. The winners will be contacted during normal working hours, between 8 (eight) in the morning and 5 (five) in the afternoon. Winners will be required to collect the voucher from LEROY MERLIN Fourways. The date and time of collection will be agreed with the winner and LEROY MERLIN and/or Ultimate Brand Experience.
25. Should a participant not be available on the contact details provided during the timeframe stipulated above, or rejects, forfeits or declines acceptance of the prize, that person's right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. LEROY MERLIN reserves the right to then award the prize to the next randomly drawn participant.
26. The claim for any prize will be subject to security and validation, and LEROY MERLIN reserves the right to withhold any prize until it is satisfied that the claim by a particular winner is valid. The selected winners must be able to identify themselves, in a manner determined by LEROY MERLIN, as the qualifying entrants to the Competition and have to comply with the required validation procedure, determined by LEROY MERLIN, in order to claim any prizes, failing which such winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will be awarded to the next selected qualifying entrant.
27. Notwithstanding the fact that the prizes vest in the winners immediately upon the determination of the results, in the event that the required documentation from a particular winner has not been received at the agreed cut-off date communicated to the winner, or no effort is made on the part of any of the winners to make special arrangements to meet the deadline set by LEROY MERLIN, such prize will be forfeited. LEROY MERLIN then reserves the right to award the prize to the finalist that is next in line.
28. The presentation of the voucher will take place in LEROY MERLIN Fourways as stated in clause 24 above. LEROY MERLIN will organize a formal handout of the voucher that will be filmed and photographed.
29. LEROY MERLIN shall request the winners’ consent in writing to their image and/or likeness being used and published by LEROY MERLIN in connection with the Competition for a period of 12 (twelve) months after they have been announced as winners. The winners may decline the use of their image and/or likeness by LEROY MERLIN.
30. No voucher is transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash.
31. All vouchers will expire after 3 months from the date they are issued. Vouchers that have expired will not be accepted.
32. If a winner cannot accept a prize for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be awarded to the next selected entrant.
33. All risks and ownership of the prizes shall pass to the winners on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of LEROY MERLIN obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prizes shall terminate.